What do you ask ChatGPT?
Hey everyone! I was curious about what kind of conversations other people had with ChatGPT to find new circumstances where it's better than just Googling something.
In my case, I'm a big fan of the "second question" factor, where maybe for the first thing I ask, it might be the same as a Google search, but the reformulation digging down on a part of the first answer, I've found to be the most effective.
Last week, I gave ChatGPT some personal info (age, where I grew up, interests) to figure out why I already knew a random song that came up on Spotify, and going back and forth a bit, we figured it out
I've heard of cases where people ask it to make a meal plan without some specific ingredients, and from that list (maybe after asking it to change a thing or two) generate a shopping list of everything needed for all the meals; which I thought was pretty creative and tool-effective.
What do you guys ask?
@Mariano I tried to have it come up with some cool art account names but it would just use the exact keywords I gave it so I'm probbbbably not using properly XD
I have a few categories on mine.
- Prehistoric animals, fossils, evolution, and zoology questions.
- Questions about NES era games and their legacies.
- Math questions that would be hard for me to express with just a calculator. To quote Squidbillies, "You must interporolate mah words fer me!"
- A category for fictional character questions such as Bilbo's marital status and 'is Saitama depressed or existential?'
- A category for inquiring about ChatGPT itself.
- Questions about exploring certain design ideas I've had.
@Mariano I haven't had any yet, but I have though about how I want to play with it. I have seen some funny conversations from the snapchat one. But I have recommended my friend who is on the spectrum to use it for replying to his wife lol.
Not for everything mind you, but he kinda sucks at saying the right thing sometimes and it starts a fight between them.